VMCC Hours, Directions & Contact Info
VMCC Reopened with Restrictions to Adhere to State Guidelines
Face coverings required at all times in the building and facilities (including the fitness center and ice arenas), except when swimming in the pools; social distancing of 9 ft.
- Monday-Friday: 5 a.m.- 9 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 31: CLOSED
- Independence Day - Sunday, July 4: CLOSED
- Labor Day - Monday, Sept. 6: CLOSED
**Hours and facility availability are subject to change to accommodate current statewide COVID-19 restrictions.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will adhere to the following when we reopen:
- Face coverings are required in the VMCC and all facilities, at all times (unless swimming in the pools)
- The VMCC has capacity limits and reservations will be required for most activities to maintain limits
- Water Park is available for Open Swim by reservation only, reserve your spot (face covering not required while swimming)
- Lap pool available for lap swim only (face covering not required while swimming)
- Hot Tub is open with capacity limits
- Fitness equipment, track, and weights open following state guidelines around COVID-19 restrictions
- Walking Track is open with capacity limits
- MUST register to attend virtual or in-person fitness classes
- Personal training open following state guidelines around COVID-19 restrictions
- Ice Arenas open - registration or reservations required.
Unavailable at this time until further guidance is available:
- The National Guard Armory Gymnasium will be closed to all Parks & Recreation and VMCC-related recreational activities due to its allocation as a National Guard COVID-19 testing site.
- Community Meeting Rooms
- Senior Center
Click here to view a map.
From the South
Take Hwy 52 North to 80th St. Take a right onto 80th St. Take a left onto Barbara Ave. into the parking lot.
From the North
Take Hwy 52 South to the 80th St Exit. Turn right onto 80th St. Take a left onto Barbara Ave. into the parking lot.
From the East
Go West on I-494 then go South on Hwy. 52. Take Hwy. 52 South to 80th St Exit. Turn right onto 80th St. Take a left onto Barbara Ave.
From the West
Go East on I-494 then go South on Hwy. 52. Take Hwy. 52 South to the 80th St Exit. Turn right onto 80th St. and left onto Barbara Ave.
Guest Services: 651-450-2480
Fitness Center: 651-554-3420
Parks & Recreation Office: 651-450-2585
Class Registrations: 651-450-2480
Swimming Lessons: 651-554-3423
VMCC Facility Rentals: 651-450-2468
Ice/Turf Rental: 651-450-2468
Pool/Birthday Parties: 651-554-3423
*Weather Line: 651-450-2595