Skate Park at the VMCC
Come check out the Inver Grove Heights Skate park! Located behind Veterans Memorial Community Center, our skate park is open to the public at no cost. The skate park now allows bikes at the facility!
Hours: 9 a.m.-sunset
- The Skate Park is a smoke, drug and alcohol free area.
- Helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, and proper shoes are recommended.
- Adults should supervise young children.
- Skateboards, in-line skates and bikes are allowed at the facility.
- Be safe and courteous. Profanity, loud music, and disruptive behavior are not allowed.
- Take care of your skate park! No food, drinks, or glass containers please. Use trash receptacles.
Attention Parents: The skate park is unsupervised, please acquaint yourself with the facility and let the Parks and Recreation department know if there are any concerns.