Dawn Way Area Improvements
The City of Inver Grove Heights is planning for the Dawn Way Street Rehabilitation project scheduled for 2023.
Project Update - August 2022
Project staff has completed its review of the existing street and utility infrastructure and is putting final touches on a draft feasibility report for public input.
Draft Feasibility Report
A feasibility report has been prepared and your feedback is appreciated. Please join staff and the consultant at the open house meeting to find out what is proposed for your street/alley rehabilitation or improvement.
The City of Inver Grove Heights is hosting an Open House for the Dawn Way Area Street Rehabilitation project:
- Date/Time: Thursday, August 25 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Location: Fleming Field Conference Room - South St. Paul Airport
1725 Henry Avenue
South St. Paul, MN 55075
Tentative Project Timeline
- Feasibility Report Open House: August 25, 2022
- Receive Feasibility Report, Call for Improvement Hearing (City Council Meeting Item): September 12, 2022
- Information Meeting for Improvements: September 27, 2022
- Improvement Hearing, Order Plans, and Specifications (City Council Meeting Item): October 10, 2022
- Approve Plans and Specifications, Authorize Bidding (City Council Meeting Item): December 12, 2022
- Project Bidding: January through February 2023
- Construction: May through October 2023
- Assessment Hearing (City Council Meeting Item): Fall 2023
Sign up for the "Notify Me" subscriber list for this project to receive updates on project progress and scheduling: www.ighmn.gov/list.aspx.
Project staff appreciates your patience during the preliminary review of this project. These are large neighborhood projects with unique pavement conditions. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact either the consultant Project Manager or Assistant City Engineer via the contact info below.