- Your Government
- Public Works
- Current Construction Projects
- Dawn Way Area Improvements
Dawn Way Area Improvements
The City of Inver Grove Heights is in the construction phase of the Dawn Way Area Street Rehabilitation project for 2023. This project webpage maintains general information. You can receive timely email construction related updates by signing up with the Dawn Way project on the following "Notify Me" link.
Tentative Project Timeline
- Improvement Hearing, Order Plans, and Specifications (City Council Meeting Item): October 24, 2022
- Approve Plans and Specifications, Authorize Bidding (City Council Meeting Item): December 12, 2022
- Award Contract and Approve Budget (City Council Meeting Item): March 13, 2023
- Construction: April/May (Weather Dependent)
- Assessment Hearing (City Council Meeting Item): Fall 2023
Meetings & Project Documents
- Construction Open House Meeting: April 18, 2023
- Public Improvement Hearing: October 24, 2022
- Information Meeting for Improvements: October 4, 2022
- Receive Feasibility Report, Call for Improvement Hearing (City Council Meeting Item): September 12, 2022
- Feasibility Report Open House: August 25, 2022
Sign up for the "Notify Me" subscriber list for this project to receive updates on project progress and scheduling.
Project staff appreciates your patience during the construction of this project. These are large neighborhood projects with unique pavement conditions. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact either the City's Construction Inspector or Assistant City Engineer via the contact info below.
- Construction Inspector, Senior Engineering Technician Nick Hahn at 651-470-6767 or Email Nick Hahn
- Project Manager, Steve Dodge at 651-450-2541 or Email Steve Dodge