- Your Government
- Public Works
- Current Construction Projects
Current Construction Projects
Current City Construction Projects
- Pavement Rehabilitation Project Areas - find detailed project info by clicking the link (2023)
- Bolland Trail & 62nd Street
- Carmen Avenue & Claude Way
- Cheney Trail & Coffman Path
- Dawn Way Improvements (2023)
- Crackseal Program (annually in spring)
- Sealcoat Program (annually in the summer)
*Project pages will provide general overview information for current construction projects, but will not be updated with construction activity impacting traffic and/or residents/businesses. To receive the most up to date construction activity, sign up for project email alerts through our Notify Me application.
Current City Construction Bids
Our Partners' Construction Projects
Visit Dakota County’s Current Road Construction Website to view all projects.
Current 2023 projects which coincide with City of Inver Grove Heights streets
- Lone Oak Road/70th St. W. (Co Rd 26) & Argenta Trl (Co Rd 63), Eagan & Inver Grove Heights – expansion and reconstruction of roadway (Fall 2021-June 2024)
- 80th Street (Co Rd 28) - Dakota County is planning to resurface and make improvements to 80th Street (County Road 28) in Inver Grove Heights (summer 2023).
MnDOT Current Construction Projects
Hwy 3/Robert Street — St. Paul
Description: Repair Robert St. between 12th St. in downtown St. Paul, on the bridge over the Mississippi River to Annapolis St. in West St. Paul. Construction planned from 2020-2026.
More information: https://www.dot.state.mn.us/metro/projects/robertstreet/index.html.
Hwy 55 - Minneapolis to Inver Grove Heights
The goal of this project is to improve the ride (smoothness), restore the pavement and redeck or repair bridges in the project area, as well as replace the bridge railing and lighting on the Mendota Bridge.
More information: https://www.dot.state.mn.us/metro/projects/hwy55mpls-invergroveheights/.