Carleda Way Area Reconstruction & Cahill Drainage Improvements
The city of Inver Grove Heights will complete a full Street reconstruction* and replacement of the water main and sanitary sewer systems within the neighborhood of Carleda Way, 63rd Ct. E. and 64th Ct. E (project #2016-09F). We are also constructing a storm water basin to treat storm water and mitigate flooding occurring in the neighborhood from the watershed (CP 2021-16).
- Feasibility Report for CP 2016-09F Carleda Way Area Improvements (PDF)
- Feasibility Report for CP 2021-16 (fka CP 2016-13) Cahill Trunk Drainage Improvements (PDF)
- Public Improvement Hearings - April 12 and May 10, 2021
- Carleda Way Public Hearing Powerpoint (PDF) - April 12 and May 10, 2021
- Cahill Drainage Public Hearing Powerpoint (PDF) - December 14, 2020 and January 11, 2021
- Bid Opening - March 25, 2022
- Council Award Bid - February 28, 2022
- Construction Open House Meeting - 6 to 7 pm Tuesday, March 29th in City Council Chambers
- Begin Construction - April/May 2022
- Substantial Completion - September 2022
- Assessment Hearing - September/October 2022
*A full reconstruction of these urban streets (Carleda Way, 63rd Ct. E. and 64th Ct. E.) includes replacement of the existing asphalt pavement, gravel and underlying poor soils. It also includes the restoration of any driveway or yard affected by the work, the installation of concrete curb and gutter, and improvements to the storm water system.
Sign up for the "Notify Me" subscriber list for this project to receive timely construction project updates via text or email: www.ighmn.gov/list.aspx.
Note: The project website only maintains general information. You must sign up to the Construction: Carleda Way Area Improvements on Notify Me for construction updates.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the work being performed please feel free to contact Project Manager Luke Moren from Kimley-Horn at 651-643-0489 or Luke.Moren@kimley-horn.com, or Assistant City Engineer, Steve Dodge at 651-450-2541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.