The Inver Grove Heights Fire Department responded to 1053 calls for service in 2008. Roughly 60% of the incidents were medical / rescue calls and the remaining 40% were fire calls. 68% of the calls were to residential addresses. See any of the categories below for more details:
Any information you provide to the City of Inver Grove Heights via this website is maintained in accordance with and is governed by Minnesota Statutes Chapter 13, “Government Data Practices Act.” This law presumes that all data collected, created, received, maintained or disseminated by the City is public unless classified otherwise. You should not use the City’s Website to post, send or share any information that you wish to maintain as private without first confirming that the information is deemed private and/or non-public under the Government Data Practices Act.