Welcome New Prospective Members!
Take Time For You
Water Park, Pool, Ice Arenas & Gymnasium
Get Fantastically Fit
Get Fit with Friends
Join today! Here's how...
- Review our policies and complete the necessary forms available below.
- Then come in-person to get your membership card and photo taken!
- Membership Enrollment Form: to sign up for membership
- Membership Change Form: to make changes to your membership
- Code of Conduct
*The Summer Membership Special still has a monthly membership fee, learn more in the Membership Rates tab below. Call our Guest Services Front Desk at 651-450-2480 with any questions.
Two Ice Arenas & Indoor Turf
Children at the VMCC
Youth ages 11 and under
May use the following with an adult:
Youth ages 12–17
May use the following without an adult present:
May use the following with an adult:
Reasons to Enjoy the Community Center
Our Community Center features a fitness center, full-size gymnasium, two ice arenas, a swimming pool, an indoor water park, a hot tub, sauna and more! It is easier to reach your health and fitness goals when becoming a member of the VMCC. Members enjoy swimming laps, jogging on our indoor track, lifting weights, great fitness classes and more!
View all facility amenities and the great benefits of membership below.
- Free childcare for children included on membership
- Insurance discounts
- Discounts for active and veteran military members
- Locker rooms dedicated for men, women or families
- Complimentary Adult Orientation - Get familiar with the fitness center and all the equipment. You must schedule the orientation by calling 651-450-2480 or online - search for Adult Orientation under Activities>Fitness.
- Youth ages 12-17 who are included on the membership may also use the fitness center upon completion of an orientation. Schedule an orientation by calling 651-450-2480 online - search for Teen Orientation under Activities>Fitness.
- Access to group fitness classes
- Discounts on specialty fitness classes, personal training, swim lessons and ice skating lessons
- Free wireless service in both lobbies of the community center
- Free guest passes
- Referral bonus when referring new members
Enrollment Fee (for ALL): $49/Residents of Inver Grove Heights; $59/ Non-Residents
This is a one time fee to be paid when becoming a member.
|Type of Membership||Monthly Dues|
(paid upfront in place of monthly)
|Single (ages 12-59)||$58||$592|
|Senior (ages 60+)||$45||$459|
|Dual (two people living in the same household (proof of residency required)||$78||$796|
|Household (up to two adults and up to four dependents – age 25 or younger – in the same household) (proof of residency required)||$90||$918|
Health Insurance Discount Program
We participate in a number of Insurance Discount Programs, please stop in the Community Center to find out more information on these programs.
|Daily Admission Types||Fee (per person)|
|Single (Ages 12-59)||$9|
|Single - Youth (Ages 1-11)||$6|
|Infant (Up to 12 months)||Free|
|Senior (Ages 60+)||$6|
|Veterans - Active or Retired (proof required)||$6|
|Open Skate Only - Single (Ages 12-59)||$5|
|Open Skate Only - Youth (Ages 1-11)||$4|
|Open Skate Only - Senior (Ages 60+)||$4|
|Skate Rental Fee (member or non-member)||$2|
|Open Hockey Only||$6|
|Developmental Skate Only (formerly Freestyle)||$10/person per session|
|Open Stick & Puck||$6|
|Open Gym/Basketball Only||$4/resident; $6/non-resident|
Membership Cancellation Policy
To cancel your membership, you need to stop by the Community Center and fill out a cancellation form. If you stop in by the 10th of the month to fill out your cancellation form, your membership will be canceled on the last day of the month. If you stop in after the 11th of the month to fill out your cancellation form, you will be billed for one additional month and then your membership will be canceled at the end of that month.