Annual Clean-Up Day - Sat., September 25 (8AM - 12PM)
Residents of the cities of Inver Grove Heights, West St. Paul and Sunfish Lake are invited to the IGH Annual Clean-Up Day to dispose of unwanted items in one stop. The event will be held on Saturday, September 25, 2021 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the IGH Public Works Parking Lot (8168 Barbara Avenue).
Accepted Items and Prices
Find a full list of accepted items, prices and additional event information on our event webpage.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
- If you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home and refrain from attending the event
- Must remain in your vehicle at all times; follow signs and stop fully at drop-off stations
- Please keep the number of people in your vehicle to a minimum
- Wearing a face mask is required at all times during the event
- Place all items in trunk or very back of your vehicle
- Have money ready for payment; extend arm fully to pay (Cash or check only. Please bring small bills. No credit cards accepted)
- Be prepared to show your ID for proof of residency
- Please be patient as it will take longer for staff, vendors, and volunteers to safely unload vehicles
- Follow all standardized guidelines developed by the CDC
- Full COVID-19 Safety Plan available at here
Please note the event will be held rain or shine. In the case of severe weather, like lightening, the event will be delayed until severe weather passes.
Unable to attend?
Please visit our Trash & Recycling web page to find local year-round disposal opportunities .
Please contact Environmental Specialist Ally Sutherland at email@example.com or call 651-604-8511.