Open Gym has returned at the VMCC in the National Guard Gymnasium
Come shoot hoops, play with friends and family, and run off steam! We have different options available for families and adults:
- Family Open Gym is time for families to practice shooting hoops, run off steam and have family fun! We will have basketballs and open play with footballs, soccer balls and volleyballs.
- Adult Open Gym is for ages 16+ and is time to shoot hoops, practice dribbling and have some friendly competition!
- Family Open Gym is Saturdays from 12-1:15 p.m. and Tuesdays from 5:30-7 p.m.
- Adult Open Gym is Tuesdays & Thursdays from 12-1:30 p.m.
- View online schedule for most up-to date times
These open gym times are FREE to VMCC members, $4 for IGH residents and $6 for non-residents.
- No pre-registration required, just head to VMCC Guest Services to check-in.
We also have Pickleball time in the gym. VMCC Members are free, non-members pay $5 or can purchase a 10x Pass for $45. Pickleball players may check-in at Parks & Rec office or VMCC Guest Services.
*Schedule is subject to change for all open gym times (and pickleball), view online schedule for most up-to-date times.