There are 43,800 minutes in a month. This November, we invite you to devote a few of them to giving back!
Please consider donating to the IGH Wellness Committee's Community Food Drive to benefit Neighbors, Inc.
Now through Nov. 30, help local families in need by donating non-perishable food items in the containers inside the VMCC, Door A.
Most-needed items include:
• Canned foods: soup, beans, baked beans, potatoes, fruit, pie filling, and meat
• Dried foods: beans, lentils, and fruit
• Baking supplies: cooking oil, flour, sugar, and peanut butter
• Breakfast foods: cereal, protein bars, pancake mix and syrup
• Staple foods: rice, instant potatoes, pasta, and pasta sauce
All donations will be collected by Neighbors, Inc. and given directly to local families each week. Last year, City staff and the IGH community donated over 3,300 lbs. of food! Thank you in advance for your generosity!
You can learn more about receiving assistance from Neighbors, Inc. at neighborsmn.org/food-shelf